Aditya Birla Housing Finance Home Loan Details
If you intend to apply for home loans by Aditya Birla Housing Finance Limited (ABHF), here are some important things to know:
Each home loan scheme, whether it is from a bank or NBFC, comes with its own set of charges apart from processing fee. Make sure you know more about the fees and charges you’ll be expected to pay at various junctures of a home loan process.
Aditya Birla Housing Finance Home Loan Interest Rates
ADHF home loan interest rates are based on a variety of factors, such as the loan amount and tenure, your credit score and repayment capacity, among other things. The standard interest rates offered by the company are as follows:
Aditya Birla Housing Finance Limited is one of the most well-known housing finance companies in the country. It offers numerous financing options that cater to the different needs of customers. The company provides financing offers like the home extension loan, home financing loan, plot and construction loan among many others.
Features and Benefits of the Loan:
Some of the features and benefits of the home loans offered by Aditya Birla Housing Finance are mentioned below:
- The company offers competitive interest rates.
- The loan tenure extends
- Individuals do not have to pay any pre-payment charges for floating rate home loans.
- Customers can also choose to transfer the balance amount.
- ABHF also offers quick and transparent loan processing.
- The company offers door step services.
Who are eligible for Aditya Birla Housing Finance home loans?
Mentioned below is the eligibility criteria for home loans provided by Aditya Birla Housing Finance:
- An applicant must be at least 21 years old to apply for a home loan offered by this lender.
- The maximum age of eligibility for this loan is 60 years for salaried applicants and 70 years for self-employed applicants.
- Loan to property value:
Documents Required for Aditya Birla Housing Finance Home Loans:
Documents Required for Salaried Individuals:
The documents required for salaried individuals are mentioned below:
Documents Required for Self-employed Individuals:
The documents required for self-employed individuals are mentioned below: