Ujjivan Small Finance Bank offers personal loans so that you can meet your financial needs. You can avail a loan amount ranging between Rs.50,000 and Rs.1.5 lakh at attractive rate of interest. The repayment tenure ranges between 1 year and 5 years. The rate of interest levied by the lender will depend not only on the loan amount but also on the repayment tenure and your credit score.
Key Features of Ujjivan Personal Loan
- Loan amount - When a borrower applies for a personal loan from this bank, he or she will be able to get an amount between Rs.50,000 and Rs.15 lakh based on his/her eligibility to meet his/her financial need.
- Loan repayment tenure - The repayment tenure for Ujjivan Personal Loans can vary from 12 months to 60 months based on the repayment capacity of the applicant.
Benefits of Ujjivan Personal Loan
- Attractive interest rates - The applicable rate of interest for an individual is determined by the bank after considering several factors such as income, age, type of employment, loan amount, etc. The bank offers attractive rates to the personal loan customers in order to help them meet their financial needs.
- Flexible repayment options - This loan can be repaid with easy equated monthly installments (EMIs) through multiple channels. The customer applying for this loan will have the benefit of choosing the repayment option as per his or her convenience.
- No collateral required - If you are applying for this personal loan, you will not have to provide any collateral in order to avail this loan.
- Quick approvals - When you apply for a personal loan from Ujjivan Small Finance Bank, your loan application will be approved in as less as 3 working days starting from the date of submission of the application.
- Insurance coverage - The bank also provides a loan protection insurance plan to the customers applying for a personal loan.
Eligibility Criteria for Ujjivan Personal Loan
- The applicant should be a salaried individual with a regular source of income.
- The minimum age of the borrower for the loan is 22 years and the maximum age is 58 years.
- The net monthly salary of the individual should be equal to or higher than the minimum wage limit prescribed by the concerned state.
Documents Required to Apply for an Ujjivan Personal Loan
- Aadhaar card
- Copy of PAN Card
- Proof of address such as Drivers Licence, Aadhaar card, Passport, Voters ID, etc.
- Salary slips for the previous 3 months
- Bank statements of salary bank account or main active bank account for the previous 6 months