Why choose YES BANK Personal Loan?
- No collateral required.
- In-principle approval within 60 seconds.
- Fast approval and disbursal of loan.
- Very competitive rate of interests starting at as low as just 10.75% p.a.
- Easy online eligibility check process.
- Easy online application process.
- Flexible repayment options ranging between 12 months and 60 months.
- Facilities for transferring existing loans, doorstep banking, mobile banking, and part prepayment.
Fees and charges
The fees and charges which are applicable to YES BANK Personal Loan are as follows:
- Processing charges: Up to 2.5% of the loan amount or Rs.999, whichever is higher + applicable GST
- Foreclosure charges: Foreclosure of a personal loan is allowed only after the repayment of first 12 EMIs. Foreclosure fee is charged at 2% to 4% of the outstanding principal amount after that.
- Part prepayment charges: 2% of the amount paid towards part payment + applicable taxes (part payment allowed only after the repayment of first 12 EMIs)
- Loan cancellation charges: Rs.1,000 + applicable taxes
- Late payment charges: 24% p.a. on the outstanding amount from the default date.
- Stamp duty: As per the laws applicable in the state
- Cheque bounce charges: Rs.750 for each bounced cheque + applicable taxes
YES BANK Personal Loan Eligibility
- The age of the applicant – for most lenders, the minimum and maximum age requirement for a personal loan are 21 years and 60 years, respectively.
- A good credit score – the applicant should have a good credit score. The chances of getting the loan application approved are higher if the credit score of the applicant is 700 or more.
- The monthly income of the applicant is also taken under consideration for a personal loan application.
- The reputation of the employer and the employment history of the applicant is also checked.
- The credit history, as well as, other active loans and recurring monthly expenses of the applicant are considered before approving a personal loan.
- Application form
- A proof of identity such as passport, Aadhaar card, Driving License (DL), or Election Commission card
- A proof of address – any valid ID proof with permanent address which should be at least a year old
- Income proof – last 3 months’ bank statement
How do I calculate EMI for YES BANK personal loan?
Visit our banking related personal loan EMI calculator and get an instant quote on your monthly payments. To know more, go to YES BANK Personal Loan EMI calculator.
Personal Loan EMI Calculator given on YES BANK’s website can also help determine the installment amount payable. Follow the steps given below:
- Enter the desired loan amount.
- Enter the interest rate.
- Enter the loan tenure (years and months).
- The graph appearing on the right side will display your EMI.
About the bank
YES BANK is one of the largest private sector banks in India with a huge customer base. With more than 1,000 branches all across the nation, YES BANK is also one of the banks in India with rapid growth. YES BANK also happens to be the only bank to be awarded a Greenfield Bank License in the last 20 years.