- Controllers of Personal Information
- What Personal Information About You We Gather
- How do We Use The Information
- Information Sharing and Disclosure
- We Collect Cookies
- Log Files
- How We Secure Your Personal Information
- What Is Your Control Over Your Personal Information That's Collected And Used Online
- Third-Party Advertisers and Links to Other websites
- Grievance Officer
Controllers of Personal Information:
Your Personal data/information will be stored and collected by 750 Plus Marketing and Consulting Private Limited along with its parent company (including its, representatives, affiliates, and its business partners).
What Personal Information About You We Gather:
The information we learn from customers helps us personalize and continually improve your experience at the Website.
Here are the types of information we gather.
- We receive and store any information you enter on our Website or give us in any other way. You can choose not to provide certain information but then you might not be able to take advantage of many of our services and features.
- We receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us. For example, like, we use "cookies" and we obtain certain types of information when your web browser accesses the Website or advertisements and other content served by or on behalf of the Website on other websites. We may also receive/store information about your location and your mobile device, including a unique identifier for your device.
- We might receive information about you from other sources and add it to our account information.
How do We Use The Information:
CreditUpchar.com collects your information when you register for an account, when you use its products or services, visit its Website's pages. When you register with CreditUpchar.com, you are asked for your first name, last name, state and city of residence, email address, date of birth, and sex. Once you register at the Website and sign in you are not anonymous to us. Also, you are asked for your contact number during registration and may be sent SMS, notifications about our services to your wireless device. Hence, by registering you authorize the CreditUpchar.com (including its business partners and affiliates) to send texts and email alerts to you with your login details and any other service requirements, including promotional mails and SMS, even if you have registered yourself under DND or DNC or NCPR services. Your authorization shall be valid as long as your account is not deactivated.
We use your information in order to:
- Assist our business partners in facilitating and delivering services to you, process payments and your applications, communicate with you about products, services and promotional offers
- Respond to queries, or requests submitted by you, and resolve your grievances/issues/problems with any services supplied to you
- Administer or otherwise carry out our obligations in relation to any agreement with our business partners
- Send you information about special promotions or offers. We might also tell you about new features or products/services. These might be our own offers or products/services, or third-party offers or products/services with whom CreditUpchar.com has a tie - up
- Use your information for internal analysis and to provide you with location-based services, such as advertising, search results, and other personalized content
- Use this information to improve our platform, prevent or detect fraud or abuses of our Website and enable third parties to carry out technical, logistical or other functions on our behalf. We may combine information we get from you with information about you we get from third parties
- Send you notices, communications, and recommend services that might be of interest to you update our records and generally maintain your accounts with us, display content and customer reviews
Some features of this Website or our Services will require you to furnish your personally identifiable information as provided by you under your account section on our Website.
Information Sharing and Disclosure:
We may also share your information, without obtaining your prior written consent, with government agencies mandated under the law to obtain information for the purpose of verification of identity, or for prevention, detection, investigation including cyber incidents, prosecution, and punishment of offences, or where disclosure is necessary for compliance of a legal obligation. You agree and consent for the Website to disclose your information, if so required, under applicable law.
We Collect Cookies:
A cookie is a piece of data stored on the user's computer tied to information about the user. We may use both session ID cookies and persistent cookies. For session ID cookies, once you close your browser or log out, the cookie terminates and is erased. A persistent cookie is a small text file stored on your computer's harddrive for an extended period of time. Session ID cookies may be used by CreditUpchar.com to track user preferences while the user is visiting the website. They also help to minimize load times and save on server processing. Persistent cookies may be used by PRP to store whether, for example, you want your password remembered or not, and other information. Cookies used on the PRP website do not contain personally identifiable information.
Most browsers will tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie and how to disable cookies altogether. Additionally, you can disable or delete similar data used by browser add-ons, such as Flash cookies, by changing the add-on's settings or visiting the website of its manufacturer.
Like most standard websites, we use log files. This information may include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, platform type, date/time stamp, and number of clicks to analyze trends, administer the site, track user's movement in the aggregate, and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use. We may combine this automatically collected log information with other information we collect about you. We do this to improve services we offer to you, to improve marketing, analytics or site functionality.
How we secure your Personal Information:
CreditUpchar.com understands that the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of your information are vital to our business operations and our own success. We employ appropriate technical and organizational security measures at all times to protect the information we collect from you. We use multiple electronic, procedural, and physical security measures to protect against unauthorized or unlawful use or alteration of information, and against any accidental loss, destruction, or damage to information. CreditUpchar.com is Trying to ISO certify organization and protects your information as per the International Standard IS/ISO/IEC 27001 on "Information Technology Security Techniques Information Security Management System-Requirements”. However, no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. Further, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality and security of your login id and password, and may not provide these credentials to any third party.
What Is Your Control Over Your Personal Information That's Collected And Used Online:
It's important to note that the information we use about you helps us provide you with products, services and experiences that benefit you. You have the ability to control how your non-personal information is collected and used online.
You also have the ability to choose what personal information, including what sensitive personal information (i.e. your financial information) you provide to us. However, if you choose not to provide all of the information and data that is requested of you, we may not be able to provide you with the Services that you have subscribed to.
You may, at any time while availing of our Services or otherwise, withdraw the consent given earlier to us to collect and use your sensitive personal data or information by writing to us at info@CreditUpchar.com. However, in the case of you withdrawing such consent, CreditUpchar.com shall have the option to stop providing you the Services for which the information was sought. You will not be eligible for refund of any fees paid for any service in such event and you agree that the Website shall not be liable to you for the same in any manner whatsoever.
When you provide your contact details, we will use it to send you general notices or important news about your account, request your feedback or opinions and provide updates on special deals and offers that might interest you.
We believe you should be able to choose what kinds of information you receive via email/SMS. If you do not want to receive marketing materials by email/SMS, just indicate your preference on the contact information for your account or the 'opt-out' or unsubscribe link provided in our marketing emails and you can also write to us at care@Credit Upchar.com. Please note that it may take about 10 days to process your request. Please keep in mind that we will continue to notify you by email /SMS/via phone calls regarding your services with us, even after you have opted out.
You can review the information that you have provided to us by logging into your account at the Website and correct or amend any personal information or sensitive personal data or information to ensure that the information or data you provided us is accurate and/or not deficient. CreditUpchar.com is not responsible for the authenticity of any personal information or sensitive personal data or information supplied to it by you or any third party.
Third-Party Advertisers and Links to Other Websites:
Third Party Advertising
We may use third-party advertising companies and/or ad agencies to serve ads when you visit our Website. These companies may use information (excluding your name, address, email address, or telephone number) about your visits to this Website in order to provide advertisements on this Website and other third party websites about goods and services that may be of interest to you.
We use third-party service providers to serve ads on our behalf across the internet and sometimes on this Website. They may collect anonymous information about your visits to Website, and your interaction with our products and services. They may also use information about your visits to this and other Websites for targeted advertisements for goods and services. This anonymous information is collected through the use of a pixel tag, which is industry standard technology used by most major Websites. No personally identifiable information is collected or used in this process.
Links to Other Websites:
There might be affiliates or other sites linked to CreditUpchar.com. Personal information that you provide to those sites are not our property. These affiliated sites may have different privacy practices and we encourage you to read their privacy policies of these websites when you visit them.
In case you have any grievances or want to address any discrepancy with respect to the processing of any of the information/data you provided to CreditUpchar.com, please contact our Grievance Officer. The name and contact details of the Grievance Officer are provided below:
Mr. Santosh Yadav
750 Plus Marketing And Consulting Private Limited
D-35 Mohan Singh Market,
Sector-6 R. K. Puram
New Delhi-110022, Delhi,
Mob - 7503557178